We recognize we are faced with an unprecedented situation as we deal with the global COVID-19 pandemic. Never have we faced an event that has simultaneously impacted the entire global population so profoundly.
Many states, counties, and municipalities have enacted stay at home mandates. As a Provider of Telephony Services & Managed Service and Infrastructure, we support essential businesses nationwide such as clinics, transportation, food distribution, and schools, as well as their employees who are being required to work from home. Therefore, ASAP is classified as an "essential business” and remains open to serve our customers.
We are taking extraordinary measures to protect the health and wellness of our employees and customers by practicing social distancing and following CDC guidelines. Our engineers are working remotely to continue servicing our customers. We will have no scheduled face to face meetings until further notice. However, we will visit customer sites for critical issues.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly. While we can answer your calls, the best method of contact is by emailing the helpdesk or visiting our website.
We look forward to working with each of you through these challenging times and remain committed to the long-term success of your business. Be sure to take care of yourself and your loved ones. We will make it through this together.
P.S. - As usual, if there is anything we can do for you or your business we are more than happy to help!
Notes and Tips
- We are offering free mobile extensions until May 1st. Find out more here!
- Microsoft Teams is a reliable tool for communication and collaboration. The premium version is included with most Microsoft 365 plans. There is also a free option. Contact us to learn more!
- While networks worldwide are largely keeping up with capacity, there are reports of connection difficulties at the top and bottom of the busy hours (10AM through 3PM CST). Shifting the start of conference calls to the 15 or 45 minute mark helps those networks balance the load, making the ecosystems stronger for everyone. You may experience internet speed issues as there is some strain on data networks.
- There is an increase in spam and phishing. Make sure you are opening attachments and links from trusted senders. Read more from Barracuda here and here.
- DownDetector is a trusted source for checking site and internet issues. Visit their site here.